Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies -3 Days Shorter and Best Work Shop
Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies -3 Days Shorter and Best Work Shop – Istanbul Business Center – Oil and Gas Training Courses
About the course – Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies
This course is designed to teach reliability engineering skills as they apply to improving process system reliability and developing maintenance strategies. You will use modern software and analysis methods to perform statistical analysis of failures and model system performance, plus develop maintenance and reengineering strategies to improve overall performance.
you can read also new training courses : the most training courses and workshops important in Oil and Gas
Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies- Designed For
Maintenance, engineering, and operations personnel involved in improving reliability, availability, condition monitoring, and maintainability of process equipment and systems. Participants should have foundation skills in statistical analysis and reliability techniques for equipment
Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies – You will learn
- Improving reliability in new facilities/systems
- Reliability design for maintainability
- Developing initial maintenance strategies
- Virtual equipment walk-down; criticality using simulation and modeling; developing baseline condition monitoring programs; developing lubrication programs; and developing process-specific maintenance strategies with reliability-centered maintenance (RCM)
- Improving reliability in existing facilities/systems
- Analyzing process reliability plots to determine the amount of opportunity
- Continuous improvement through failure reporting, analysis, and corrective action systems (FRACAS)
- Developing policies and procedures; developing failure reporting codes; statistical analysis of failures using Weibull; and developing root cause analysis (RCA) programs (triggers for RCA and analyzing recommendations)
- Developing maintenance strategies with condition monitoring
- Identifying applicable condition monitoring methods; using criticality to determine level of condition monitoring application; and reporting asset health
- Developing maintenance strategies with RCM
- Developing policies and procedures; identifying systems for analysis; analyzing recommendations with simulation and modeling; and implementing recommendations
- Monitoring results
- Understanding the true purpose of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Developing appropriate reliability and maintainability KPIs
Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies Work Shop Content
Criticality analysisAvailability simulation and modelingStatistical analysis of failures using WeibullMaintenance strategy development; condition monitoring; reliability-centered maintenance; and essential careProcess reliability analysisRoot cause analysisFailure reporting, analysis, and corrective action systemsKey performance indicatorsReliability definition
Contact information -Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies Work Shop:
Mobile: 00905340789498 – Whatsapp + Viber
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies Work Shop?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience -Process Plant Reliability and Maintenance Strategies Work Shop
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: