course overview – CABIN CREW TRAINING
This training program is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills and attitude of a student who is to meet the criteria and perform the job as a cabin crew effectively. Having ultimately captured the importance and significance of such, we are able to upgrade the level of skills of individuals in the airline in-flight service industry by providing skilled human resources and services with regards to the possible use of airline service and safety related equipment, tools and materials. The participants is then granted a certificate of completion once they pass the competency assessment – fast establishing professional pool of flight attendant students ready to serve well for overseas requirements.
Read More : Business Ethics
course outline – CABIN CREW TRAINING
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Module 1: Introduction to Airline Industry
- Module 2: Aircraft Types
- Module 3: World Destinations
- Module 4: Aircraft Operations and Familiarization
- Module 5: Emergency Situations and Safety Procedures
- Module 6: Medical Emergencies and Medical Training
- Module 7: Crew Member Coordination and Communication
- Module 8: Airline Catering and Customer Service
- Module 9: Managing Passenger Interactions
- Module 10: Aviation Security
- Module 11: Interview Essentials
how to join to course CABIN CREW TRAINING ?
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.
- Register Online or
- Fill-up the registration form and visit the Institute, with the following requirements then pay the necessary fees.
- passport copy or national id copy
- 1 copy of passport size photo
- education certificate copy
- CV or background profile
Contact information – CABIN CREW TRAINING:
To communicate in Arabic:
How can I get detailed information on the health criteria in Turkish airline company for CABIN CREW ?
- The detailed information on the health process is given below.
- Being healthy sufficient to be airworthy (The candidates who are successful in the selection processes shall be requested to obtain medical report confirming
- that they are healthy sufficient to be airworthy from the Aviation Medical Centers authorized by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (Turkish DGCA) at the employment stage.)
- When Turkish Airlines Inc. Health Management workplace physicians discover any disease diagnosis, surgical operation in the past, use of medication, etc.
- during the “Medical Examination for Employment” (even if there is a report given by the Aviation Medical Center authorized by Turkish DGCA and
- confirming that the candidate is healthy sufficient to be airworthy), they shall evaluate the candidate by considering the following situations and the Occupational Health and Safety legislation requirements.
- Diagnosis of any physical or mental disease that may prevent them from fulfilling their safety duties and responsibilities, cause incapacity, lead to decrease in their performances throughout the period they will serve,
- The probability of recurrence/progression of past physical or mental diseases and the risks of workforce loss and their failure to fulfill the health requirements in accordance with the national and international legislations in the periods of such recurrence/progression.
- Turkish Airlines Inc. Health Management workplace physicians may demand additional examinations in accordance with their internal procedures.
- Turkish Airlines Inc. is entitled to decide on whether or not to employ the candidate in accordance with the Employment Health Criteria it has determined (even if there is a report given by the Aviation Medical Center authorized by Turkish DGCA and confirming that the candidate is healthy sufficient to be airworthy). If s/he is not employed, the candidate may not claim any right.
- Turkish Airlines Inc. Employment Health Criteria are as follows. The diseases/diagnoses other than these shall be evaluated separately by considering the abovementioned situations.