Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials – IBC787
Table of Contents
Course Description – Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials
Petroleum companies often use projects to develop the skills of early career project professionals. This course covers the essential skills of petroleum project and program management and provides an opportunity to apply those skills to your project. You will be able to utilize fit-for-purpose prioritization techniques and control tools to facilitate successful outcomes. The specific training received in planning, scheduling and risk management will help the early career professional make the best decisions possible.
Participants will learn how the project management, HSE, engineering, operations, maintenance, procurement/supply chain, and transportation disciplines relate to one another and what tools are available to ensure interfaces among key stakeholders are managed.
The course Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials – IBC787 is taught using a combination of instruction, facilitated discussion, and team exercises using real-world examples related to facilities, drilling and maintenance. The exercises will include both individual and group activities that will provide each participant with a hands-on application of the principles and practices discussed throughout the course.
For the virtual session, class hours will be 08:00-12:00 Central US time (GMT-6:00), Monday through Friday.
“The time alloted for the course materials was well balanced and [instructor] did a great job adjusting time to support questions from the class and completion of exercises.” – Project Development Manager, United States
“The brainstorming session allowed the participants to share ideas and motivated all to contribute.” – Project Controls Specialists, United States
Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials Designed For
Project managers and engineers, facility engineers, operations and maintenance representatives, schedulers, cost controllers, and purchasing personnel who plan, manage, or participate on multi-discipline teams. This course also addresses the essential requirements associated with managing programs whose timely completion is essential to the success of regional operations.
Course Objectives -Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials
You will learn How To:
- Apply essential work management techniques to a variety of tasks
- Identify key constraints and interfaces and develop action plans to address them
- Develop charters, scopes of work, schedules and cost estimates
- Prioritize the work to best meet evolving operations needs
- Prepare petroleum project execution plans and procedures
- Utilize progress measurement and control techniques
- Use dashboards to track progress of larger programs and identify areas that need attention
Course Content – Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials
- The petroleum project delivery system
- Organization and resources
- Project coordination
- The execution plan
- HSE and risk management
- Procurement and contracting
- Cost management
- Planning and scheduling
- Progress measurement
- Program management essentials
How To Register In Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials?
send us email , with the following requirements then pay the necessary fees.
- passport copy or national id copy
- 1 copy of passport size photo
- education certificate copy
- CV or background profile
Contact us – Istanbul Business Center
Contact information – Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
Is there a group discount when registering for a Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials Training Course ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience – Petroleum Project and Program Management Essentials Training Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: