Petroleum Project Changes and Claims – PPCC – Best training course IBC O45 – Istanbul Business Center
Course Description – Petroleum Project Changes and Claims
This course will cover all key aspects of project changes and claims encountered throughout a project lifecycle. The focus will be on how to manage and control changes, take steps to prevent disputes and claims, and how to prepare claims. Different contract types will also be covered along with the required terms and conditions for project changes, disputes and claims.
This course will not follow the traditional lecture-style format, instead it will be an interactive hands-on workshop where after a brief slide presentation for each agenda topic the participants will work on several real-life case study scenarios directly related to the selected topics. The workshop will cover both onshore and offshore projects.
Project managers, project controls managers, project engineers, discipline leads, procurement managers, contract managers, and construction managers and supervisors working on large onshore or offshore oil and gas projects.
Course Objectives – Petroleum Project Changes and Claims
You will learn :
- What causes changes, disputes and claims on a project
- How to manage changes to minimize their impact on project scope, cost and schedule
- How to control the cost and schedule impact on a project using earned value
- An overview of contract types, negotiations and alternate dispute resolutions
- Key steps to take for claim prevention
- How to prepare a claim – type of claim, main elements, and the PMT role
Course Content Petroleum Project Changes and Claims
- What causes change on a project and can change be avoided
- Change management and controls
- Cost and schedule management of changes using earned value
- Types of contracts and relevant terms and conditions – from tender to award
- Negotiation techniques and alternative dispute resolution
- How to avoid disputes on a project
- Types of project claims and their characteristics
- Claims prevention
- Claims preparation
- Case Study Problems – will cover topics listed in the agenda and will include both onshore and offshore scope
How To Register In Petroleum Project Changes and Claims?
send us email , with the following requirements then pay the necessary fees.
- passport copy or national id copy
- 1 copy of passport size photo
- education certificate copy
- CV or background profile
Contact us – Istanbul Business Center
Contact information – Petroleum Project Changes and Claims :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
Is there a group discount when registering for a Petroleum Project Changes and Claims Training Course ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience – Petroleum Project Changes and Claims Training Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: