Business Ethics – The Best Training Course 5 Days
Business Ethics – Training Course 5 Days – Istanbul
Course overview – Business Ethics
Ethics are standards or principles of conduct that govern the behavior of an individual or a group of individuals. Ethics are generally concerned with moral duties or with questions relating to what is right or wrong. The behaviors of supervisors, what goals they seek, and what actions they take are all affected by ethics. In any given situation, what a supervisor perceives as “right” naturally affects his or her actions and the actions of the employees.
Read More : OPERATIONS & CULINARY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Course objectives – Business Ethics
- Recognize the work Ethics importance
- Understand the characteristics of Ethics
- Developing others with integrity
- Enhancing key interpersonal skills
Course outline – Business Ethics
- RELIGION & ETHICS
- ETHICS IN THE WORKPLACE
- GENERAL BUSINESS REGULATIONS
- THE ETHICAL ENVIRONMENT
- CODE OF ETHICS
- CORPORATE CULTURE AND ETHICS
- ETHICS AS STANDARDS OF SOCIAL CONDUCT
- BUSINESS ETHICS
- ETHICS AND ORGANIZATION POLITICS
training mythology – Business Ethics
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Is there a group discount when registering for a 5 Days Training Course ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience –– 5 Days Training Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: