Technology and the LNG Chain – GIBC29 Shorter and Better Training – Istanbul Business Center
About the course – Technology and the LNG Chain
This LNG Short Course is designed for participants requiring moderate technical coverage, coupled with information on LNG commerce and all parts of the LNG Value Chain. Over 5-days, the course covers technical LNG basics and facility operation topics, plus technical, design, and commercial issues. Selected exercises and syndicates are used to reinforce the main topics of LNG trade and technology.
In-house versions are available with either increased technical and operational emphasis or increased project and development emphasis. More in-depth coverage for technical, production, and processing personnel is available in our 10-day course, G-4 LNG, Gas Conditioning and Processing – LNG emphasis.
you can read also new training courses : the most training courses and workshops important in Oil and Gas
Designed For – Technology and the LNG Chain
Commercial and managerial staff looking for a concise overview; engineers new to the LNG industry; operations supervision staff and senior plant personnel; specialists looking to broaden their general knowledge of LNG; and staff involved in LNG commerce and interested in LNG technical fundamentals.
You will learn – Technology and the LNG Chain
- What is LNG, why it is produced, and what is the current status of the industry
- LNG facilities world-wide
- The LNG chain and impact of contractual issues on LNG plant design and operation; LNG pricing
- A survey of commercial and contractual issues
- Project costs, feasibility, development, and issues
- Some technical fundamentals of gas processing, such as molecular weight, heating value, Wobbe Index, vapor pressure, multi-component mixtures, thermodynamics
- Refrigeration: single and multi-component refrigeration cycles
- Technologies used in the production of LNG for base-load and small scale production, issues relating to technology selection, and operation
- Main equipment used in the production of LNG: heat exchangers, compressors and drivers used for LNG, pumps, and turbo expanders
- To apply knowledge of LNG gas pretreatment, drying, and refrigeration
- About LNG storage, shipping, and terminals, sizing basis, and small scale tanks
- Types of LNG carriers, marine management issues, and LNG transfer
- LNG importing, regasification of LNG and distribution to consumers, basis for sizing, technology selection, and energy integration
- New developments: development of off-shore LNG operations to regasification and liquefaction; coal seam gas project issues
- Site selection and HSSE considerations
Course Content – Technology and the LNG Chain
- What LNG is and where it comes from
- Physical properties of LNG
- Vapor-liquid equilibrium behavior of LNG and refrigerants
- Gas pre-treatment
- Heat exchangers
- Rotating machinery
- Liquefaction processes
- LNG storage
- LNG shipping
- LNG importing
Contact information -Technology and the LNG Chain :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Technology and the LNG Chain – GIBC29 Shorter and Better Training?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience -Technology and the LNG Chain – GIBC29 Shorter and Better Training
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: