Troubleshooting Gas Processing Facilities – IBC63 – Istanbul Business Center
This course will cover how to establish and apply a general troubleshooting methodology as well as how to conduct process/equipment specific troubleshooting related to gas production and processing facilities. Definitions of good/normal performance will be discussed for each process/ equipment type covered. Data gathering, validation and utilization procedures will be discussed. Criteria to use when evaluating possible problem solutions will also be covered. Real-world exercises will be utilized throughout the class to reinforce the learning objectives.
Both onshore and offshore facilities will be discussed. It is assumed that course participants have a solid understanding of how typical gas production and processing facilities work, including the commonly used processes and equipment involved. This course will not provide in-depth coverage of fundamentals.
Troubleshooting Gas Processing Facilities Designed For
Process/Facilities engineers with 5-10 years of experience, facilities engineering team leaders/ supervisors, and senior facilities operational personnel.
Course Objectives -Troubleshooting Gas Processing Facilities
You will learn
- The difference between troubleshooting, optimization, and debottlenecking
- How to recognize trouble when it is occurring
- How to develop a methodical approach to troubleshooting
- To recognize how different components of a facility interact with each other, and the significance of these interactions
- How to gather, validate, and utilize the data needed for troubleshooting
- The criteria to be considered for identifying the best solution when several feasible solutions are available
- Typical causes of problems, and their solutions, for the main types of processes and equipment used in upstream/midstream gas production and processing operations
Course Content – Troubleshooting Gas Processing Facilities
- Understanding the similarities and differences between troubleshooting vs optimization vs debottlenecking
- Types of gas production and processing facilities
- System trouble vs component/equipment-specific trouble
- Defining good/normal operation
- Quantifying the cost of the trouble
- Gathering, validating, and utilization of data (types of data, sources of data, data quality and validation, using the data)
- Developing a step-by-step troubleshooting methodology/flowchart
- Identifying the best solution (criteria for defining best)
- Processing and major equipment modules covered include gas-liquid separation, gas sweetening (amine focus), glycol dehydration, molecular sieve dehydration, shell and tube heat exchangers, NGL recovery processes, fractionation facilities, reciprocating compressors, and centrifugal compressors
How To Register In Troubleshooting Gas Processing Facilities?
send us email , with the following requirements then pay the necessary fees.
- passport copy or national id copy
- 1 copy of passport size photo
- education certificate copy
- CV or background profile
Contact us – Istanbul Business Center
Contact information -Troubleshooting Gas Processing Facilities :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
Is there a group discount when registering for a Troubleshooting Gas Processing Facilities Training Course ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience – Troubleshooting Gas Processing Facilities Training Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: