Service Level Agreements – Our Best Trining Courses IBC078 Istanbul Busıness Center
What are the Goals ?
By the end of this Istanbul Busıness Center training course, participants will be able to:
- Plan & draft a range of service level agreements & construct & control contract negotiations & disputes
- Articulate how quality SLAs should be included within the Procurement processes
- Negotiate service level agreements with internal and external suppliers
- Document appropriate quality outcomes from service contracts
- Evaluate the likely results from alternative service performance frameworks
Who is this Training Course for?
This Istanbul Busıness Center training course will benefit all levels of personnel engaged in purchasing and procurement, commercial and contracts management departments, and technical operatives providing performance under service level agreements. It will enable them to contextualise their work, understand the contract and become aware of the different issues and risks associated with SLA contracting.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Service Delivery professionals/Quality Assurance professionals Contract Administrators, Contract Professionals and Project Coordinators
- Specifiers, Buyers, Purchasing Professionals and Procurement Officers
- IT Professionals
- Those involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of tenders and awards for service contracts or internally-supplied corporate services
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This contracts management training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes high levels of participant discussion, group interaction, delegate group exercises and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to raise their own issues and problems faced within their industry or organisations for discussion on a confidential basis.
The Course Content
Day One: Principles and Functions of Service Level Agreements
- The need to measure quality of performance
- Why, when and how can SLAs help to achieve quality
- Key objectives
- SLAs: Contracts or Contract substitutes?
- Introducing SLAs for services bought in from contractors
- Use of corporate SLAs between in-house departments
Day Two: Key Elements of a Service Level Agreements
- What services are being measured?
- Typical quality measures
- SLA Governance Frameworks: Managing, measuring and reporting service performance
- Duties of the customer
- Risk sharing and SLAs: Managing problems
- Termination of the agreement
Day Three: Drafting your Service Level Agreement
- Drafting principles
- A model structure for the SLA
- Essential elements of a quality SLA
- Using appropriate measurement language
- Carrots or sticks to encourage achievement
- SLA checklists
Day Four: Managing the in-life SLA
- Review processes
- Using escalation to manage quality performance
- Keeping the SLA relevant: Managing changes
- Negotiation techniques to manage the variation
- Customer intervention options with an underperforming contractor
- Learning and applying lessons for the next SLA
Day Five: Using a Scorecard Approach to SLA Management
- Origins of the scorecard approach
- Aligning the SLA with the corporate strategy
- Balancing the needs of stakeholders
- Planning and Constructing a SLA scorecard
- Key Performance indicators to support the SLA
- Business process quality improvement
Contact information -Service Level Agreements – Our Best Trining Courses IBC078:
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Service Level Agreements – Our Best Trining Courses IBC078 ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience Service Level Agreements – Our Best Trining Courses IBC078- The Best Oil Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: