Tech training course from Istanbul Busıness Center will benefit all levels of personnel engaged in contract management, negotiation, procurement, operations, and disputes. This training course is suitable to a wide range of contracts professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Contract Administrators, Contract Professionals and Project Coordinators
- Supply Officers, Buyers, Purchasing & Procurement Professionals
- Project, Construction, Cost and Quantity Professionals
- Claims Personnel, including Legal Advisers
- Contracts Managers
- Those new to the function, preparing for a major project or experienced professionals looking for a refresher
How will this Training (Contracts Management) Course be Presented?
This Istanbul Busıness Center training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This will include stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead discussion sessions. Delegates will be encouraged to raise their own issues and problems faced within their industry or organisations for discussion on a confidential basis.
The Course Content (Contracts Management)
Day One: Negotiating the Agreement you Want
- The context of commercial arrangements
- Negotiating Principles for contracts
- Setting contractual objectives
- The most important negotiable elements
- Achieving an appropriate balance of commercial risks
- Relationship between negotiation and contract drafting
Day Two: Drafting the Contract You’ve Negotiated
- What constitutes a contract? – the essential elements
- Form, Ingredients and Basic Structure
- What are the Contract documents? constructing the jigsaw puzzle
- Working with standard forms and model agreements
- Using contract qualification to amend the other side’s draft
- Temporary contractual arrangements: Letters of Intent and other interim agreements
Day Three: Understanding Contractual Rights and Obligations
- Operative provisions and performance obligations
- Title, Risk and Payment provisions
- Liabilities, indemnities and the duty to insure
- Limitation and exclusion of liability, force majeure and waiver
- Remedies for default, damages and penalties
Day Four: Managing the Contract You’ve Signed
- Finalising the contract and getting started
- Kick-off meetings: Setting and managing expectations
- Creating a contractual performance environment
- Handling Contract Variations: changing the scope of work
- Dealing with under-performance – defaults, delay and disruption
- Payment issues – including in international trade
Day Five: Resolving Contractual Claims and Disputes
- Managing contractor claims
- Recognising potential problems and dealing with issues as they arise
- Governing Law of the contract and dispute resolution
- Using contract-based resolution – referring disputes to an Adjudicator
- External dispute resolution – Litigation and Arbitration
- Modern alternatives – Mediation, Expert Determination and other methods
Contact information -Contracts Management :Negotiating, Drafting & Understanding Contracts :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering forContracts Management :Negotiating, Drafting & Understanding Contracts ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience Contracts Management :Negotiating, Drafting & Understanding Contracts
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: