Risk Management for Oil and Gas Projects Training course is important Because of increased pressure to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the agreed components, the need to identify, manage and control the project-based risks becomes central to success. Oil and Gas Project Managers need to use tried and accepted techniques for managing identified risks and have access to practical strategies for dealing with issues as they emerge.
- Read More: Top Management Skills
What Do Participants Learn in Risk Management for Oil and Gas Projects course?
- Use practical steps and processes to manage project risk
- Identify threats & opportunities & weigh their relative value in a project
- Control multiple risks using limited strategies
- Overcome psychological barriers to risk in stakeholders & team members
- Evaluate risk assessment & risk management during the project closure phase of the project.
Who Should Attend Risk Management for Oil and Gas Projects course?
- Process operations professionals.
- Field & DCS operators.
- Petroleum & chemical engineers.
- Oil & Gas Treatment technicians.
Section One: Getting Started
- Pros and cons of risk management
- Practical experience with risk assessment & risk management in various industries
- Risk Management throughout a project life cycle
- Methods to increase company-wide awareness, understanding & senior level support
- Risk Management at various levels of an organization
- Business Risks vs Technical Risks vs Implementation Risks
Section Two: The Risk Management Process Wheel & Identifying risk
- Proactive Risk Management Process
- The Risk Management Process Wheel
- The Risk Register
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Identification Tools & Techniques
Section Three: Risk Analysis
- Risk Identification tools & Techniques
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
Section Four: Risk Responses & Managing Risks
- Risk Response Planning
- Building a Risk Management Plan
- Calculating Risk Management Budget
- Monitoring & Reviewing
- Opportunity Assessment
- Project Execution Risk Assessment
Section Five: Reporting Risk Management Outcome
- Creating an Oil & Gas Risk Questionnaire
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Evaluation Report
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website