Planning, Organizing, Negotiating Work Coordinating – 5 days Our Best courses IBC84- –Istanbul Busıness Center
Negotiation is often the best — and sometimes the only — way to develop effective, lasting solutions to many kinds of work problems. This program builds the skills you need to craft constructive agreements between the project team and the other stakeholders. Participative exercises will help you master basic concepts: getting agreement vs. eliminating differences and positions vs. interests. You will also learn when to negotiate, how to prepare for a negotiation, how to manage the aggressive negotiator, and how to deal with “everyday” negotiations. Case studies include both internal negotiations and contract negotiations.
This program will help you develop the personal and professional skills needed to lead your project team. You will learn how to create a shared vision and how to keep your team aligned with that vision through storytelling.
The program covers vital general management skills such as motivation, feedback, and delegation. Other topics include how to develop agreement on roles and responsibilities, when to emphasize task behaviors over relationship behaviors, how to build a team that sees itself as a team, and dealing with a difficult team member. Approximately 70% of class time is devoted to casework and experiential learning. During handson exercises, you will work as part of a team to apply the techniques of win-win negotiating to a series of increasingly challenging project negotiations.
•Identify the major needed by effective managers.
• Discuss the planning, controlling, leadership, and decision-making skills
• Explain the techniques of motivating subordinates
• Consider methods for improving management performance
• Gain insights into the successful implementation of teams
• Examine the application of management best practices
• Recognize the Different Ways to Motivate Employees
• Describe the phases of a negotiation
• Use a structured process to negotiate
• Deal with an aggressive negotiator
• Craft agreements that preserve your relationship with your counterpart
• List ten useful tactics for negotiating
Course Outlines of
• Management is a dynamic process
• Management is a Social Process
• Management is a Continuous Process
• Management requires
• Management utilizes available resources at most to achieve its objectives
• Managerial Process
• Management Unit as a System
• Relationship of Inputs with Outputs (Feedback)
• Transformation Process and Elements of Managerial Process
• Main Items of Management
• Planning Function
• Managerial Leadership
• Managerial Communication
• Elements of a successful negotiation
• Types of negotiations
• Win-lose vs. win-win negotiation
• Dangerous assumptions about working relationships
• The process of negotiation
• Preparing for the Negotiation
• Surveying the environment
• Your interests, their interests, shared interests
• Constraints and assumptions
• Anticipating problems
• Using a trade-off matrix
• Constructing the facts
• Who are the stakeholders?
Conducting the Negotiation
▪ “Tactics” is not a four-letter word
▪ Choosing your attitude and style
▪ Dealing with your emotions
▪ Asking questions the right way
▪ Ultimatums: when they are okay
▪ Common errors: starting too high or too low, splitting the difference
▪ Keeping your commitments
▪ Monitoring compliance
▪ When the agreement falls apart
Contact information -Planning, Organizing, Negotiating Work Coordinating Training courses :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Planning, Organizing, Negotiating Work Coordinating Training courses ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience Planning, Organizing, Negotiating Work Coordinating Training courses :
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: