Oil and Gas Production Operations – 80IBC The Best Training Course- Istanbul Business Center
About the course -Oil and Gas Production Operations
PO1 represents the core foundation course of PetroSkills’ production engineering curriculum and is the basis for future oilfield operations studies. Course participants will become familiar with both proven historical production practices as well as current technological advances to maximize oil and gas production and overall resource recovery. The courseOil and Gas Production Operations structure and pace apply a logical approach to learn safe, least cost, integrated analytical skills to successfully define and manage oil and gas operations.
Applied skills guide the participant with a framework to make careful, prudent, technical oil and gas business decisions. Currently emerging practices in the exploitation of unconventional resources including shale gas and oil, and heavy oil and bitumen complement broad, specific coverage of conventional resource extraction.
you can read also new training courses : the most training courses and workshops important in Oil and Gas
Oil and Gas Production Operations Designed For
Petroleum engineers, production operations staff, reservoir engineers, facilities staff, drilling and completion engineers, geologists, field supervisors and managers, field technicians, service company engineers and managers, and especially engineers starting a work assignment in production engineering and operations or other engineers seeking a well-rounded foundation in production engineering.
You will learn in Oil and Gas Production Operations
- Recognize geological models to identify conventional and unconventional (shale oil and gas and heavy oil) hydrocarbon accumulations
- Understand key principles and parameters of well inflow and outflow
- Build accurate nodal analysis models for tubing size selection and problem well review
- Design and select well completion tubing, packer, and other downhole equipment tools
- Plan advanced well completion types such as multilateral, extended length, and intelligent wells
- Design both conventional and unconventional multi stage fractured horizontal wells
- Apply successful primary casing cementing and remedial repair techniques
- Select equipment and apply practices for perforating operations
- Plan well intervention jobs using wireline, snubbing, and coiled tubing methods
- Manage corrosion, erosion, soluble and insoluble scales, and produced water handling challenges
- Apply well completion and workover fluid specifications for solids control and filtration
- Employ the five main types of artificial lift systems
- Identify formation damage and apply remedial procedures
- Design and execute successful carbonate and sandstone reservoir acidizing programs
- Understand the causes of sand production and how to select sand control options
- Understand the proper use of oilfield surfactants and related production chemistry
- Identify and successfully manage organic paraffin and asphaltene deposits
- Choose cased hole production logging tools and interpret logging results
- Understand modern conventional fracture stimulation practices
- Understand multistage, horizontal well shale gas and shale oil massive frac job design and operations
- Review heavy oil development and extraction including mining operations and current modern thermal processes
Course Oil and Gas Production Operations Content
- Importance of the geological model
- Reservoir engineering fundamentals in production operations
- Understanding inflow and outflow and applied system analysis
- Well testing methods applicable to production operations
- Well completion design and related equipment
- Primary and remedial cementing operations
- Perforating design and applications
- Completion and workover well fluids
- Well intervention: wireline, hydraulic workover units, and coiled tubing
- Production logging
- Artificial lift completions: rod pump, gas lift, ESP, PCP, plunger lift, and others
- Problem well analysis
- Formation damage
- Corrosion control
- Scale deposition, removal, and prevention
- Paraffin and asphaltenes
- Sand control
- Hydraulic fracturing
- Unconventional resources: shale gas and oil, heavy oil and bitumen
Contact information -Oil and Gas Production Operations The Best Training Course :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requestedISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Oil and Gas Production Operations?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience -Oil and Gas Production Operations The Best Training Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: