Intelligent Assessment and Evaluation – The best education coures From Istanbul Busıness Center
Description – Intelligent Assessment and Evaluation
All learners want to pass, but they are too often in the dark about how their habits and attitudes are preventing them from achieving their true potential.
By negotiating and sharing evaluation processes that value behavior and attitudes, as well as procedures and contents, learners begin to take responsibility for their own education; “What mark did she give you?” becomes “What mark did you earn?”.
Although it can seem like a complicated maze, the evaluation and assessment process is really very simple. The first stage is to envisage goals: Where would we like our learners to get to? What qualities and skills will they need to acquire in order to achieve those goals?
The course inspires you to design a set of evaluation criteria and rubrics for your own context, and implement a humanistic evaluation project in your school, which will help engage children with their education process and provide them with a road map of how to succeed, regardless of academic abilities or talents
The course will help the participants to understand how to:
- Implement a successful self- and peer-evaluation scheme;
- Write rubrics and criteria for formative assessment;
- Assess and evaluate ‘soft skills’;
- Use modules and weightings to modify negative classroom behavior;
- Educate and include parents in the evaluation;
- Support inclusion by valuing ethics and attitudes.
Day 1 – Course introduction & setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Icebreaker activities using drama for trust and ensemble building.
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- An overview of evaluation theory will be contrasted with the participants’ day-to-day reality. After an analysis of the language needed to talk about this area;
- We will discuss the bottom line of how to evaluate within the European law.
Day 2 – Outcomes
- Using case studies and simple examples we will learn how to describe the outcomes we wish to achieve and how to start implementing them through self and peer evaluation schemes, involving children in their own assessment through games, roleplay, and tangible rewards.
Day 3 – Key competences
- The key competencies help us to define and value the abilities a child needs to develop;
- How can we combine these with the demands of a course book and work towards external exams?
Day 4 – Communication
- All evaluative processes need to be transparent, achievable, and implemented from the outset;
- We will debate how best to share aims and processes with parents and the wider educative community, to measure progress in attitudes and procedures as well as in content knowledge.
Day 5 – Get creative
- Writing a project which applies your learning on this course to your own situation;
- Develop your own set of criteria and rubrics and take a project home for your school.
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.
Certificate: Certificate of Attendance guaranteed for participants who attend at least 80% of the course
Contact information -Intelligent Assessment and Evaluation :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Intelligent Assessment and Evaluation?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience Intelligent Assessment and Evaluation
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: