Project Management In The Best Petroleum Projects – PMPP22 IBC
About the course Project Management In The Best Petroleum Projects
Many petroleum projects fail to meet their authorized cost, schedule or operability targets. To be successful, today’s project leader needs a comprehensive set of technical, business and interpersonal skills. This course addresses those critical skills. Seasoned instructors tackle the issues and challenges found in concept selection, development planning, facility design, procurement, and construction activities. The specific training received in schedule and cost management, risk mitigation, and the proper use of scarce resources (people and materials) will help you make better decisions.
Upon completion, you will know how to:
- Improve engineering and service discipline work relations
- Use execution plans to integrate the work
- Effectively employ cost and schedule control tools
This course is taught using a combination of instruction, facilitated discussion, and in-depth exercises based on the instructor’s petroleum development successes and failures.
you can read also new training courses : the most training courses and workshops important in Oil and Gas
Project Management In The Best Petroleum Projects Designed For
Project managers, facility engineers, construction representatives, schedulers, cost controllers, operations personnel, and supply chain specialists including team leaders and others who participate on or consult with multi-discipline development teams. This course is also suitable for business development, finance and land specialists as well as other non-engineering personnel who would benefit from an understanding of oil and gas project management.
Project Management In The Best Petroleum Projects You will learn
- Define development stages and skillfully execute them
- Develop scopes of work and execution plans
- Utilize project control techniques and earned value analysis
- Develop engineering design checklists to ensure key deliverables for each phase are addressed
- Guide teams through technical reviews and secure needed approvals
- Measure progress during construction
Course Project Management In The Best Petroleum Projects Content
- Project development systems for the oil and gas industry
- The stage-gate system
- Key knowledge areas for leaders
- Design engineering
- Execution planning for design, procurement and construction
- HSE management
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Organization types and resource deployment
- Work breakdown structure
- Planning and scheduling
- Progress measurement
- Cost estimating
- Change control
- Reviews and approvals
Contact information -Project Management In The Best Petroleum Projects:
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Project Management In The Best Petroleum Projects?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience -Project Management In The Best Petroleum Projects
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: