Project Management in Upstream Field Development -IBC77 The Best Training Course -Istanbul Business Center
About the course – Project Management in Upstream Field Development
A project does not stand alone. Not only does a project manager need to stay focused on project cost, schedule and performance targets, he or she must take a broader view. Many projects are a part of a larger field development program. Maintaining cadence among related projects is essential to success. This course will help you effectively deliver facility and infrastructure projects that are crucial for timely oil and gas production.
Upon completion, you will know how to:
- Use fit-for-purpose project management control tools for good project results.
- Work the project management, drilling and completion, HSE, land, production, and transportation disciplines together for success
- Control interfaces among different projects and contractors
This course addresses key requirements for repetitive projects in oil and gas programs. Emphasis is on both conventional and unconventional resources, such as shale oil and coal bed methane.
you can read also new training courses : the most training courses and workshops important in Oil and Gas
Designed For – Project Management in Upstream Field Development
Early career project managers, leads, engineers, and services personnel who are on field development project teams. This includes operations and facility reps, cost and schedule controllers, and buyers and logistics specialists. This course is also for the business, finance and land reps as well as other non-engineers who would benefit from an overview of oil and gas project and programs.
You will learn in Project Management in Upstream Field Development
- Define the project work to be done
- Develop scopes of work, cost estimates, and schedules
- Prepare project execution plans
- Plan actions to overcome progress constraints
- Track and control progress
Course Content – Project Management in Upstream Field Development
- Field development programs
- The project delivery system
- Organizing resources
- Execution planning
- HSE and project risk
- Procurement and contracting
- Cost estimating
- Planning and scheduling
- Progress and change
Contact information -Project Management in Upstream Field Development The Best Training Course :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requestedISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Project Management in Upstream Field Development?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience -Project Management in Upstream Field Development The Best Training Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: