HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – The Best Training course 5 days
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – Training course 5 days – Istanbul
Course Overview – HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT:
When most people think of the hospitality industry, they usually think of hotels and restaurants. However, the true meaning of hospitality is much broader in scope. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, hospitality means “the reception and entertainment of guests, visitors or strangers with liberality and good will.” Hospitality, then, not only includes hotels and restaurants but also refers to other kinds of institutions that offer shelter, food, or both to people away from their homes. We can also expand this definition, as many people have, to include those institutions that provide other types of services to people away from home. This might include private clubs, casinos, resorts, attractions, and so on.
Read More : Project Management and Implementation- 5 Days training program
Career opportunities – HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- restaurant manager
- hotel manager
- catering director
- food and beverage director
- foodservice manager in a college, university, or corporate setting
- manager in a motel or bed and breakfast facility
- healthcare hospitality foodservice director
- school foodservice director
- club manager
- meeting planner
- manager in senior nutrition programs, stadiums or amusement parks or
- food purchaser or broker
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY AND YOU
- FORCES AFFECTING GROWTH AND CHANGE IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- THE RESTAURANT BUSINESS
- RESTAURANT OPERATIONS
- COMPETITIVE FORCES IN FOOD SERVICE
- ON-SITE FOOD SERVICE
- ISSUES FACING FOOD SERVICE
- ROLE OF SERVICE IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
How To register in HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT ?
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.
- send us email :
- passport copy or national id copy
- 1 copy of passport size photo
- education certificate copy
- CV or background profile
Is there a group discount when registering for a HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – Training course 5 days ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience – HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – Training course 5 days
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel:
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT :
The International Hospitality Management programme is comprised of a number of core management and hospitality specific modules as you will see in the curriculum of each year below.
One of the big advantages of studying hospitality management is the transferable skills gained through such an education. Simply put, transferable skills are those that can be applied to, and are in demand by, businesses not necessarily under the umbrella of hospitality and tourism services.
In general, they are technical skills such as communications technology, people skills, sales and marketing skills, human resources, finance, accountancy skills, strategic business, and entrepreneurship. Some of Alpine’s graduates can be found working successfully in non-hospitality/tourism occupations belonging to the service management industries also known as the experience economy, including telecommunications, training and education, banking, consultancy, human resource consultancy, sales and marketing, finance, and television and broadcasting to name a few.