Table of Contents
About the course – Gas Conditioning and Processing
This is the LNG-industry version of our popular G-4 course, with expanded coverage of refrigeration and LNG technologies. The course includes in-depth information on basic natural gas conditioning and processing. This is mainly the core G-4 Campbell Gas Course curriculum in an LNG context with the expanded refrigeration coverage. The course covers relevant details of both the mixed refrigerant (APCI) and cascade (ConocoPhillips) processes in LNG liquefaction.
Reference is made to other liquefaction processes including Mixed Fluid Cascade Process, Dual Mixed Refrigerant Process, and Nitrogen (single or dual) Cycles being developed for FLNG projects. This is followed by higher level coverage of the LNG value chain consisting of a gas liquefaction section; LNG run-down to LNG storage; loading berth for LNG export; LNG shipping; and LNG receiving and regasification terminals.
you can read also new training courses : the most training courses and workshops important in Oil and Gas
Designed For -Gas Conditioning and Processing
Personnel involved with natural gas processing and LNG production, as well as anyone interested in a solid technical understanding of the principles of an LNG plant.
You will learn –Gas Conditioning and Processing
- The basics of LNG gas conditioning and processing
- Selection and evaluation processes used to dehydrate natural gas, remove heavy components and other contaminants, and extract NGLs for LNG plants
- Physical/thermodynamic property correlations and principles, including heating values, etc. as applied to gas processing facilities and LNG plants
- Fundamentals of propane, propane-precooled, mixed refrigerants, and cascade systems used in LNG plants
- Key points in other LNG liquefaction technologies
- How to perform and review equipment sizing for major process equipment
- Solutions to operating problems and control issues in LNG and gas processing facilities
Course Content -Gas Conditioning and Processing
- Basic gas technology principles
- Terminology and nomenclature
- Physical properties of hydrocarbons
- Qualitative phase behavior
- Vapor-liquid equilibrium
- Water-hydrocarbon system behavior, hydrates, etc.
- Thermodynamics of LNG processes
- Separation equipment
- Gas treatment, CO2, and H2S removal
- Dehydration of natural gas (TEG and Molecular Sieve)
- Heat transfer and exchangers
- Pumps and compressors
- Refrigeration systems
- LNG liquefaction technologies
- Other facilities topics relevant to LNG
- Course summary and overview
Contact information -Gas Conditioning and Processing :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Gas Conditioning and Processing?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience -Gas Conditioning and Processing The Best Training Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: