Financial Planning and Analysis – The Best Course IBC259 from Istanbul Busıness Center
Course Objectives -Financial Planning and Analysis
The objective of this training is to help you in developing your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
By the end of this training course (Financial Planning and Analysis) you will be able to:
- Learn the key principles of Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- Learn the financial reporting standards applicable to key elements of financial statements
- Learn the disclosure requirements for organisations in financial reports and notes
- Learn the aspects related to consolidated financial statements including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements
Read more about : Oil and Gaz production
Training Methodology – Financial Planning and Analysis
Our approach is to design a course that suits the training audience and their professional backgrounds and experience. Classroom sessions are made with presentations by a highly experienced trainer. Participation is encouraged via case studies, problem-solving exercises, group discussion and activities.
The trainer offers a platform for every participant to share their experiences, issues, concerns and best practices from their respective organisations. The trainer provides timely feedback and coaches participants whenever it deems fit.
Who should attend Financial Planning and Analysis ?
- All accounting professionals involved in the preparation of financial statements
- Financial controllers.
- finance managers.
- financial systems analysts.
- senior accountants.
- financial accountants.
- management accountants.
- general ledger accountants.
- assistant accountants, accounts receivable accountants, accounts payable accountants, payroll accountants
- Decision-makers who depend on timely and accurate financial information
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), finance directors and strategic planners
Course Outline of Financial Planning and Analysis
DAY 1: INTRODUCTION TO CORPORATE FINANCE
- Overall Strategic Plan
- Mission / Vision Statement
- Majority Shareholders & Management
- Minority Shareholders
- Other Business Partners
DAY 2: SOURCES OF FINANCE
- Equity and Debt Financing
- Gearing ratios
- Cost of Capital
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital
- Decisions regarding Dividend Payments
DAY 3 of Financial Planning and Analysis : CAPITAL EXPENDITURE
- Capital Investment Appraisal
- Return on Investment
- Payback Period
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
- Lease or Buy Decisions
- Tax Implications thereof
DAY 4: WORKING CAPITAL CONTROL
- Inventory Control
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of Sub-ledgers
- Other Current Assets & Current Liabilities
- Tax and Deferred Taxation
DAY 5 of Financial Planning and Analysis : ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP)
- Bill of material
- Material Management
DAY 6: BUDGET PROCESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Preparation of Master Budget
- Fixed v/s Flexible Budgets
- Quarterly Reviews
- Forward Planning
- Budget/ Actual Comparison
- Zero Based Budgets
DAY 7: COST ACCOUNTING
- Total Absorption Costing
- Marginal Costing
- Contribution Margin
- Break-even Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Price Variance
- Quantity Variance
- Mix Variance
DAY 8 of Financial Planning and Analysis : FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Accounting Conventions
- Accounting Policies
- Revenue Recognition
- Worldcom / Enron Scandals
- International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
DAY 9: FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Components of Financial Reports
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Accompanying Notes to the Accounts
- Ratio Analysis
- Vertical Balance Sheet & P&L Statement
- Horizontal Balance Sheet & P&L Statement
DAY 10 of Financial Planning and Analysis : CASE STUDY
- Financial Statements of Company
Contact information -Financial Planning and Analysis :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requested ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Financial Planning and Analysis ?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience -Financial Planning and Analysis – The Best Course IBC259
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: