FINANCIAL ANALYSIS TO SUPPORT AND INFLUENCE STRATEGIC DECISIONS
Financial Analysis Objectives
Participants attending of Financial analysis programme will:
• Understand, the new trends in accounting and financial statements analysis (Financial
Ratios, Sources & Uses of Money, Du-Pont, Market & Economic Value Added)
• Understand the importance of Financial Forecasting and Techniques and their role in
assessing and minimizing projects returns.
• Learn the new techniques of financial planning and control.
• Financial Budgeting and Preparations (Items, Financial Cash Flow Forecast, Break-even
analysis and Budgeting)
Who Should Attend?
Seniors engineers, managers, head of department, bankers, non-financials and non-accountants,
professional businessmen, auditors, investors, staff and specialists as well as those nominated to
join any of these previously mentioned positions.
How to interpret and Perform Financial Statement Analysis • Fundamentals of Finance • Understand basic financial statements and be able to explain their usefulness for the
external analysis of a firm. • Appreciate the usefulness as well as the limitations of financial ratios. • Resources and uses of Money • Financial Ratios Analysis • Du Pont Formula • Financial & Non-financial analysis
Financial Forecasting and Techniques • Role of Financial Forecasting • New Techniques in Financial Forecasting • Forecasted Financial Position
• Percentage of Sales Percentage • Regression Analysis • Syndicate exercise: Working in small groups.
Financial Budgeting • Know the principles used to decide the most capital budgeting criteria. • Budgeting in today’s competitive business • The Budgeting Process • The role of budgeting • Annual budgeting process • Identifying and resolving budgeting variances • Different budgeting systems in use today • Essential of Finance & Accounting
Financial Planning and Control • Cash-Flow forecast • Break-even analysis (units and monetary) • Operating leverage
Asset Management Understand the Main Assets Management Techniques Working-Capital Management & Short Term Financial
Investment profitability analysis:
Simple Rate of Return (SRR)
Return on equity
Pros and Cons • Payback Period (PBP)
Discounted Payback Period
Pros and Cons
Discounted Cash-Flow methods: • Net Present Value (NPV) • Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
Problem Solving, exercises and case studies
Group exercises and discussions
Mobile: 00905340789498 – Whatsapp + Viber
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .ISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
A group discount can be requested
Is there a group discount when registering for a FINANCIAL ANALYSIS TO SUPPORT AND INFLUENCE STRATEGIC DECISIONS course?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience – FINANCIAL ANALYSIS TO SUPPORT AND INFLUENCE STRATEGIC DECISIONS
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: