The Six Hats and Lateral Thinking Training course incorporates both individual and group exercises for the Six Thinking Hats technique. Six Thinking Hats is a simple yet powerful thinking tool that can be used to stimulate creativity and creative problem solving. The underlying principle behind the Six Thinking Hats is that parallel thinking is significantly more productive than adversarial thinking, debate and agumentative or combative behaviour.
- Read More: Talent Management Training Coursers
- Understand the need for constructive thinking
- Experience the effectiveness of parallel thinking in comparison to critical thinking
- Learn how to use one thinking mode at a time
- Learn how to facilitate productive meetings
- Use the Six Hats as a way to enable participation and contribution from all team members
- Learn how to stimulate innovation by harnessing and focusing the creative energy of the team
- Applying the Six Hats sequencing technique to solve problems and generate new ideas
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who intends to increase his thinking capabilities and enrich their cognitive toolkit.
Six Hats and Lateral Thinking Course Details/Schedule
- How do we think?
- Importance of using both parts of brain in balance
- Why do you think the way you do?
- How to get “unstuck” in your thinking and overcome cognitive inhibition
- How to realize and focus your strengths
- Identify areas of opportunity based on your inherent abilities
- The concept of parallel thinking
- The six distinct thinking modes of Six Thinking Hats
- Practicing thinking in each mode of the Six Thinking Hats
- Separating facts from feelings
- Managing different styles of thinking
- Effective techniques for multi-tasking
- Focusing commitment and effort for success
- Identifying what is holding you back in your meetings
- Facilitating productive meetings
- Mastering meeting management and coordination
- The factors that impact thinking in a meeting
- Learn to harness the collective thinking of your team
- Fostering respect for the individual
- Practical applications of the Six Thinking Hats
- Make better business decisions
- Thinking smarter rather than harder
- Solving problems and developing innovative solutions
Are you a Non-profit or Government Agency?
There is special reduced pricing for non profit, educational and government institutions. Please call for details.
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website