Production Technology for Other Disciplines -IBC22 The Best Training Course – Istanbul Business Center
About the course – Production Technology for Other Disciplines
Production Technology for Other Disciplines PTO is an asset team course as it introduces a broad array of important daily Production Technology practices to team members. Terminologies, expressions, axioms, and basic calculations regularly utilized by Production Techs are covered throughout the course. Emphasis is upon proven technology required to effectively develop and operate an asset in a multidiscipline development environment.
Practical application of technology is emphasized. Both theory and actual field examples and well completion programs are studied along with class problems, exercises, and videos. Nodal analysis examples to assess well performance are set up. Well completion equipment and tools are viewed and discussed. Participants work several exercises such as basic artificial lift designs, acidizing programs, gravel pack designs, and fracturing programs. Shale gas and oil development challenges are thoroughly explained. Horizontal and multilateral technology is presented.
you can read also new training courses : the most training courses and workshops important in Oil and Gas
Designed For – Production Technology for Other Disciplines
Exploration and production technical professionals, asset team members, team leaders, line managers, IT department staff who work with data and support production applications, data technicians, executive management, and all support staff who require a more extensive knowledge of production technology and engineering
You will learn – Production Technology for Other Disciplines
- Apply and integrate production technology principles for oilfield project development
- Choose basic well completion equipment configurations
- Perform system analyses (Nodal Analysis) to optimize well tubing design and selection
- Perform basic artificial lift designs
- Apply the latest shale gas and oil extraction technologies
- Understand the chemistry and execution of sandstone and carbonate acid jobs
- Design basic sand control gravel pack completions
- Evaluate well candidate selection to conduct a hydraulic fracturing campaign
- Apply new production technology advances for smart well completions
- Maximize asset team interaction and understand the important dynamics between production technology and other team member disciplines
Course Content -Production Technology for Other Disciplines
- Role and tasks of production technology
- Completion design
- Inflow and outflow performance
- Artificial lift well completion systems (beam pump, gas-lift, ESP, PCP, plunger lift)
- Formation damage and well acidizing
- Perforating practices
- Sand control
- Hydraulic fracturing
- Shale gas and oil development
- Smart well completions
- Field surveillance and data
Contact information -Production Technology for Other Disciplines The Best Training Course :
To communicate in Arabic:
You can view all programs through our website
We are waiting for your questions about the training courses offered by our center IBC .
A group discount can be requestedISTANBUL BUSINESS CENTER
Is there a group discount when registering for Production Technology for Other Disciplines?
- Browse our course catalog and select which courses meet your organization’s learning and development needs
- Receive a discount ranging from 10 to 20% based on the total number of participants you enroll per year. Discount tiers are outlined in the adjacent chart.
- Contact us below to register your participants and receive a unique discount code for your organization. From there, our team will work with you to enroll your employees.
The Short Course Experience -Production Technology for Other Disciplines The Best Training Course
Our 2- to 5-day short courses offer a unique opportunity to step outside of the pressures of your day-to-day work life and challenge yourself with new ideas and skills in a low-risk environment. Our team is here to guide you each step of the way.
To join our YouTube channel: